Friday, November 7, 2014

Holidays.

So Samuel (my 2 yr. old bro) has a little book that has some sort of recording device built in so that you don't have to actually read it to him. He just sits there flipping the pages and pressing the buttons and you don't have to read it! I love that book.
                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry that I rarely post. I'm hoping it gets better. Sometimes I just can't think of anything to say.
                                                             ------------------------
Christmas. I love Christmas. It's awesome! I love Christmas music too. I listen to it all year long. I love watching Christmas movies. I was even thinking of being a Christmas 'elf'' (from LOTR) through the month of december. I don't know how that would turn out though...... I may reconsider that idea. I know some people are mad that there's already Christmas music on the radio but I'm happy about that. Although when they just completely skip over Thanksgiving it's kinda sad. Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday: Eating too much of Grandma's pumpkin pie (or Whipped cream in my case. That stuff's awesome!) And your Aunt's green bean casserole. Or seeing all the pilgrim-turkey man decorations. It's a beautiful thing....JK  We need to thank God. We have a holiday for it! Don't skip that. Thank the Lord!
Randomly Brainy

5 comments:

  1. Hey Arielle! Awesome post :)
    Hey in case you didn't see you got nominated XD check out my latest blog post... =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      Yep, just posted it. I though it was pretty fun. I like answering questions for some reason haha!

      Delete
  2. I love Christmas music!!!! AHHH!!! Hannah is mad it is on so early but I really enjoy it. :) THE WORLD IS JOINING MY CAUSE OF CHRISTMAS!!! MWAHAHAHAH!!!! I love Thanksgiving too! Hahaha, I usually eat more whipped cream than pie as well! Lol! (haha, my sisters hate when I say LOL, thats why I say it! sooooo,, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete