Thursday, October 23, 2014

MUSIC

I realize that I've been really bad at consistently posting. But I think that's okay. We all have busy lives and we all have priorities (Sorry but the newest episode of DW couldn't wait......JK) My brothers are really weird. Liddy,(and the other newtons) experienced that on the way home from enrichment classes. Anywhooooo, You know what my favorite part of these posts are? Showing you guys all the awesome pictures that I've collected. I really don't know where I'm goin' with this blog post, just wait. It'll come to me...... Yeah, I got nothin'. Oh wait! I've got a novel idea! Music! I will discuss music!
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------<<That's a long line. ;)
I love music. I'm sure all of you do too. How could you not? it's great! We came up with an awesome song arrangement today. It was really cool. After a lot of experimenting noise. I was just a vocalist though, so I can't really say anything. I wish I could play an instrument. I have instruments but it's just hard to learn. You see, unlike some amazing awesomnessly awesome people I can't learn too well just from watching YouTube videos. I need someone to teach me. But I don't know if that will happen, maybe one day I'll bring my guitar to Thursday classes and on of those amazing awesomnessly awesome people will be willing to teach me. But until then, I have to try my best using YouTube. I really love listening to music too. My favorite songs are the ones that tell a story. Like Johnny cash! Only not. Don't get me wrong....I got nothin' against him. I just don't enjoy his music for some reason, well that's not entirely true. I like a couple of his songs. I can't stand hard rock, note that I said HARD rock. I think some classic rock is fun to listen to (In moderation, you can only handle so much 'back in black')

but hard rock-headbanger kinda stuff is just awful to listen to. I'm not much of a fan of rap either. I like a couple of Christian rap songs. Again, note that I said a couple, meaning, like, two, maybe three. And now we'll go back to the music I like. Have you heard of Rend Collective? They're an Irish Christian band, I like them a lot! I also like the classic......Coldplay. I've currently enjoyed some Monsters and Men stuff. And Christmas songs too! I like a lot of music. As long as it's clean and good (NO Barny songs. Yes they're clean, But they're not good!), I'll listen to it. I even like veggie tales songs. Or parodys. Those are fun. What kind of music do you like? I always love new suggestions.
Always

Randomly Brainy!









                                                                               Some British Lit. Awesomeness! Be very jealous!

5 comments:

  1. Let's see...I basically love any kind of music as long as it's clean (as in, I can listen to it when my parents are around and they won't look at me weird.) I love country, Red (they're a very hard rock band, that you probably wouldn't love, but they do have some soft songs you might like, as in Pieces, Hymn for the Missing, Not Alone.), I love Lifehouse (classic-ish rock. I love their song Aftermath) and Daughtry and Mumford and Sons (but be careful with their music. A couple of songs have some cussing. A couple of good ones, though, are The Cave, Awake my Soul, I Gave you All, Dust Bowl Dance, and After the Storm.) Fireflight is a good Christian band. Sorry. I LOVE music. I could go on for days, but these are a couple of my favorites! Do you know of any good music? I'm desperate for music. I've listened my limited playlist to death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Emily showed me a video recording of that British Lit awesomeness... that was really funny!
    Hey. Jonny Cash is awesomeness. XD
    Most every song from Ben Stiller's Walter Mitty is, like, Amazing. Jose Gonzalez' "Step Out," "Far Away," and "Stay Alive" are really good. Just so ya know. :)
    Great post, Arielle! Keep it up! I'd love to teach ya some guitar chords if you're interested sometime (Like....if we have time....heh....)
    Liddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arielle,
    I like your post! Thanks for sharing it.
    I really enjoy Christmas songs, veggie tales, & Irish music, too.
    A couple of my favorite songs to listen to are: "Chariots of Fire" theme song; & "God's Own Fool", by Michael Card.
    I agree with you about HARD rock music. :)
    British Lit. sounds & looks fun!
    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all kinds of music EXCEPT CLASSICAL!!! AHHH!!! I can't stand it!!! My favorite is country! I actually enjoy rap and some pop music... NOT ONE DIRECTION!!! I have an eternal grudge on One Direction. *shudder* I find pop music very shallow... Some's okay, but I kinda like depth in music that gives me ideas, instead of music that is all about getting the guy! That seems to be a trend in music! My favorite songs are: I Drive your Truck- Lee Brice, How Country Feels- Randy Houser, I won't give up-Jason Mraz, We Danced-Brad Paisley, Compass-Lady Antebellum, Highway Don't Care-Tim Mcgraw... And lots more that I can't fit here! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey. Don't be hatin' on classical! XD Vivaldi's got some pretty sweet stuff.
      Great suggestions, Emma! :)
      Liddy

      Delete