Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sooooo tech-savvy

I'm not a tech-savvy kinda person. The other day I accidentally pressed a button that made the wifi on my computer turn off and it took me two days to figure out how to turn it back on. (And Barrett actually told me how.)  Then it took me two days to figure out how to download all my 1700 pictures from my camera onto my computer. Now I can't figure out how to take pictures with my webcam. Yeah, I know it's sad. Anyways I just wanted to put some pictures on here. They're very very random.
me and 'rory'.



fireworks


Trees!!! I love fall.

I just think that this is a funny pic.

7 comments:

  1. Those are some awesome pictures, Arielle!
    Rory in particular XD
    Keep it up, girl! Love your posts! :)
    Liddy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liddy! Always encouraging to hear that people like my posts ;)
      Yeah. Rory's awesome XD
      Arielle

      Delete
  2. Yeah, not to tech-savvy myself. I did that once where I switched off the internet. It was off for a month or two. *Facepalm* Love Rory:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yeah still can't figure out how to take pics with my webcam.
      I love Rory too. He's the best.

      Delete
  3. ITS ADORABLE!!! WHEN DID YOU MAKE HIM?!?! (Rory that is:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. September 17th was the day that I found my true love..... Rory Williams. Since then we have lived a happy life together but Rory is nearing the end of his days, yet I will always love him. And yes. He's adorable. XD

      Delete