Thursday, March 12, 2015

Random Ramblings of a Book Addict

I love books. I like reading them. I love writing them. I like discussing them. Etc. etc. There is one thing I hate about them though. 
Ready?
I hate how only the main and supporting cast matters. 
Yes, I know, books cannot show every single person's story and adventure. 
In adventure stories people can be dying every two sentences. But unless the main, or supporting character dies, then it doesn't matter. 
Also in adventure stories other people could be doing the exact same thing as the hero. But it doesn't matter. They will never be the hero. 
Samwise. He's a perfect example. Frodo get's all the praise for destroying the ring. But, I mean, how many times did samwise save frodos life? Then, he carried Frodo. Up a mountain. But he is not "the hero". He is barely even "a hero". 
Sorry, I go on these little rants. It happens. Comment on whether you agree or not. 

Really random picture. 
V V V V V V V V V V V

No comments:

Post a Comment