Thursday, July 3, 2014

Aloha! (Greetings in other languages are more fun.) Well it's been a while. (Very sorry about that.) So my month has been quite very extremely busy. I went to sports camp. Which is always quite fun. For those of you who do not know what it is......well.......it's a sports camp. Yep. That's my definition. I also went to an amusement park. The rides are extremely fun. The lines.....not so much. As for the people there: they lost their senses! The girls are quite immodest. Everyone is cussing. It's all about image rather than enjoying yourself on the rides. Ugh! Anywayssss. I'm very very very excited because......guess what! Come on. Guess. Okay. Fine. I'll tell you. My birthday is in exactly a week!!!!!! Yayyyy!!! :) Haha. Now, after reading this post you know why I titled this blog 'randomly brainy'
See ya later alligators!

2 comments: