Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The Homeschool Dance!

Hellooooo everybodyyyyyy. Life has been kind of crazy. I went to the fourth annual homeschool dance. It's always so much fun. I ran around traumatizing people by taking pictures until someone soniced my camera, which made the batteries finally die. Then I stood outside wishing I could take pictures. Emily still got some good ones though. :) I was finally convinced to go inside (after admiring a sunset and stepping in the mud) Sorry that this post is so short.
See ya later alligators!


PS here are some pictures from the dance.

My brothers and their friends. Hannah D took the picture.

My wonderful friends. Not quite sure who took this picture.

I decided to post this picture since I'm partially in it. Probably the only one. Hehe....just figured I should post it. Credit to Emily for the picture.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Arielle!
    Oh, dear! ~about your camera. What is soniced? I hope you enjoyed the ball.
    Good evening!
    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's this thing called a sonic screwdriver in a show called doctor who. Basically the sonic screwdriver can take out electronics, lights, etc. (It's fake. I was just making a joke for my fellow Whovians)

      Delete
    2. Oh, I see. That must have been what those wand things with the little blue lights were, at the ball.
      Good morning!
      ~Jessica

      Delete
    3. Yeah. That's what they were .....haha

      Delete
  2. I was wondering about that:) That was so much fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Arielle!
    I don't know if your Mom got the email, but could I have JJ and Barrett's permission to use the picture you posted at the top for a newspaper article? I need your Mom's permission, too. I'd like to send it in later tonight...
    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom said that's great! The boys will be excited if they end up in the paper. Which paper are you sending it in to?

    ReplyDelete