Friday, August 29, 2014

Just ya know......Bein randomly Brainy ;)

       I just love how people don't really mean what they say and always leave you guessing. It's quite hard you know, I've spent many hours of many days pondering the questions that life throws me. Does anyone else have that problem?
                                                              -----------------------

       I am so excited for enrivhment classes to start! Although I have so much reading. I realised I'll have to read a couple hundred pages a day until Thursday to get it all done. I wouldn't mind so much except for the fact that everything seems to be happening this week.
       I've started writing my book for OYAN and then I discovered Elisabeth's book (it's amazing so far!) and she wrote from the point of veiw of a house and I thought that would be the best way to go since (SPOILERS) My main character is probably going to die at the end of the book.
  Anyways! I have to go.
Randomly Brainy

        
I think that this is really great!

No comments:

Post a Comment