Saturday, September 6, 2014

Technology

Sorry for not posting very often. Life is busy. I got reading out of the way though. 950 pages done in four days. Oh and also an essay type thingamadoodad. Also, I am getting a laptop! Which means.....more posts! Now I'm not sure whether more posts is a good thing or a bad thing but I'll tell you when I find out. I've discovered that I need a job. Not a babysitting job. A real one. Anywayssss.............

Have you noticed how homeschoolers and technology are 'treated' (from a person who doesn't homeschool point of view. If that makes sense)  If you homeschool and own a computer then you must be completely obsessed with technology in a nerdy way. You spend your time programming every computer in the house to talk to you in a robot monkey voice and remind you of your 5 O' clock meeting with apple on how you could completely revolutionize the iPad 5. Or your family doesn't even own a computer. You've never even seen one before in your life. Somehow there's no inbetween (I don't know why)

So there's my little rant about how people can completely read homeschoolers wrong.Well most homeschoolers (I know some people who would be classified under the first stereotype.) One thing we do love is music though! They've probably got at least that right. :)
Stay Randomly Brainy!

No comments:

Post a Comment