Thursday, September 18, 2014

Me? Weird? Thank you so much!!!!! -- My friends? Weird? Hellloooooo that's why they're my friends!

I discovered that I really like nerdy kinda things. So I suppose that makes me a nerd. I don't see what else it would make me. After all. I do have glasses (which are about as nerdy as you can get ;)
Today when we were watching Doctor Who I was yelling at the TV. People's stupidity in movies drives me absolutely crazy. (I have to hold it back in the movie theater)
I also just start randomly talking like i'm from a TV show. That probably drives other people crazy. Along with some of my other habits (like playing the cup song without any cups or clicking magnetic rocks together for hours on end.Or singing and playing the same random song over and over and over or quoting some character from a book or Marvel or BBC and occasionally veggie tales or something of that nature) Who else has these quirks? Probably none of you. Ya know. I could've made that list so much longer.
I think I have mild short term memory loss.
I'm kinda really clumsy, I've literally tripped over air before. I'm not joking.
Today in writing critique I had to apologize for my writing ahead of time. I said 'I wrote this in the morning and at night so if it's weird, well, get over it. (Although then I realized how weird writing can be.)
Sorry. Just had to explain my weirdness.
                                           ---------------------------------------------
I have some really great friends. Ya know, some people just sit on phones and such and don't even talk to other people. What's that all about? I mean seriously, you could take over the world by sending everyone a text. (Don't get any ideas) Oh wait, getting of topic. Did I put that on the list? Wait! Ah yes, there's my mind again. I kinda lost it. I like how my friends will actually engage with me rather than send me a text saying 'wt do u want 2 do' (I hate when people's grammar is off. Which is Ironic considering I use made up words like yeporooni) I love how my friends never got too old to have an imagination. I love how i'm also friends with their older siblings and they don't look at me as an immature freshman (I hope.) I love how they are all nerds with me! I could list so much more I love about them, but for your sake i'll keep my posts pretty short ;)
Keep bein' Randomly Brainy!

I finally realized that and I think it's for the better.

This is like the best quote plus it's from DW (you can't deny the awesomeness!)



5 comments:

  1. I love that last quote, Arielle. And I agree with you about the friends thing. We're all different and we all love each other no matter what age. It's hard to find stuff like that anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard. But luckily I don't have to deal with trying to find friends. (I've got all you guys XD )

      Delete
  2. Arielle, Doctor Who quotes are the bomb!
    It's awesome having freinds like you! And hey, you're all immature little Freshmen. (Haha, just kidding...XD ....love you & Katie & Essie Bunny...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welllll Liddy,
      We're all a bit immature. (I'm kinda kidding :)

      Delete
  3. *raises hand* I confess!!! I'm weird too!!!! *PARTY*......... and I guess immature... Not kidding!!!:P

    ReplyDelete