Wednesday, February 10, 2016

If You Never Try Then You'll Never Know

I got the inspiration for this post from a song (Fix You by Coldplay), somehow music gets me extremely inspired, but that is not the point. Focus Arielle!

     New years resolutions are a popular thing, well for about two days, then people seem to forget about them. I just always wonder what would happen if people didn't forget them and actually kept new years resolutions.
     What if people actually did what they dream of doing? (That sentence might've sounded completely confuzzled to you. Sorry.)

     Anyways, what if you decided to actually be bold and try new things? Go talk to that new kid, or the person you like ( Don't say bleh or stop reading, it's just an example) Go on an adventure, even if it's just in your backyard. Go read about something that interests you. Go try a new food. Go try playing football (it's really fun in the snow.) Go try a new hobby.
    
     Just GO. Just TRY. Just be BOLD and BRAVE.
     Who cares if you look weird, or if people judge you? As long as you have fun (and don't break the law, or do anything to get you in trouble), who cares what other people think? It's their problem if they choose to judge an awesome person like you.
 
     Also, have you heard anyone say "I regret deciding to learn that new instrument" or "It was a terrible idea to become friends with that person who looked lonely." (Yes, there are some people you shouldn't try to be friends with, but that's not what I'm talking about.)
  
      Basically, what I'm saying is that you should go fulfill your dreams. Because, you might never get another chance. Take these chances. Yes, you're probably young if you're reading this. You might not be able to do a lot of things (travel overseas, get married, or whatever your dream is.) But do what you can, work towards your goals, because you can't say "I'll do it tomorrow" forever.

      Well, that's all I got. I hope it inspired you.






Great question! I would love to know your answer! (because I'm weird like that *nervous laugh*)





























Also, just to clarify I'm not telling you to go do something stupid. I'm also not saying that you shouldn't trust God. He knows the plans He has for you, but I believe sometimes he wants you to work for things to happen in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment