Tuesday, February 2, 2016

I'm back, and I have a game!

Yes everyone, I am back! I'm sorry I was away so long, even though I basically just tell you all useless junk. I didn't post because of craziness with school and holidays and such, but I hope to start posting semi-frequently, like I used to.
Now that I've said that I have a game that is hosted by friend Dr. Elemis Pott, she is doing it purely for her own enjoyment and I am choosing to participate in it because it's snowing and I'm bored.

Rules/instructions:

 1. Find a character in a movie, TV show, or book that looks most like you.
2. Find a character that acts most like you, and you think other people see you as.  (Don't ask someone else.  Come up with it on your own).
3. Find a character that expresses you childhood best, or has a story similar to yours.
4. Find a character that expresses your *takes a deep breath and prepares to say a very corny sentence*  inner you.  (Not what people see you as outwardly).
5.  And finally, find a character that shares a habit or interest that you also have.

Numero uno:

This was the hardest of them all. I spent probably 45 minutes trying to find a character that looks like me. At first all I could come up with was Belle (from Beauty and the Beast) and Clara (from Doctor Who)


But they weren't quite like me, so I searched deep down in my brain and found my look-a-like:
Margo (from Despicable Me)




Update: I have recently been informed that I look like Osgood (the glasses and scarf fangirl from Doctor Who)


I would really like to know if you guys think that I look like any of these characters, or if I look like any movie character at all.  


Numero Dos:

I think I probably act most like Ana (from Frozen), I'm clumsy and awkward, but I'm friendly and smile a lot, so that makes up for it. (Also I might've slightly cheated because people have told me I act like her. Heeeheeeeeeheeee oops)


Numero Tres:

I think the character with the most similar childhood would be thumper (from Bambi)





Why? Good question. He is the oldest, he has a bunch of sisters (opposite of my situation, but still.)


He always has to watch out for all his siblings, and sometimes they really annoy him, but at the end of the day he still loves them.

Numeros four (I don't know how to say four in Spanish and I could just google it, but I'd rather not.):

The characters most like my "inner self" would be Amy and Rory (from Doctor Who). Yes I said Amy and Rory. I'm like Amy because I'm stubborn and sarcastic, but I'm like Rory because I'm loyal and would do anything for the people I love.


Numeros five (again, I don't know how to say it in Spanish):

I have a lot of common interests with Rapunzel (Art, music, dancing, baking, stars, travel, the list could go on and on and on)




That's all folks, hope you found this enlightening and entertaining!
Also, I noticed that I used almost entirely Doctor Who and Disney characters. Hahaha

Until next time,

Keep being random and brainy


















No comments:

Post a Comment