Thursday, December 11, 2014

Best Books Ever!

As a book addict I obviously love books and have spent a decent amount of time reading them. Here in this post is a list of some of the best books I have read. I have even included a couple of non-fiction books. So now I bring to you the Best Books Ever!

The Lord of the Rings:

One of the best works of literature ever. Even however many years from when the book was published they still have movies, video games, fanfiction, costumes, and many many other things. The gripping battle scenes. Gollumn, Samwise, Frodo, legolas, Aragorn, Gandalf, the villains. the ring, Tolkien wrote one of the best stories ever! It's worth reading all 999 pages of the story. Trust me, it is!



Divergent:


I loved the movie and decided to read the book. It was awesome! Also the author is a Christian. They have good action scenes and great (but not too extremely long) descriptions. Although there is a sentence or two that you may end up having to skip. There was a romance element but it was tollerable. Great book!






Swipe series:




A series about the end times. It's a very interesting series. it's very creative. I highly recommend it!












The Door Within series:






These books are a great allegory about the spiritual battle. They take an awesome fantazy approach. It's all knights and dragons type of thing. I really enjoyed these books. Like a lot.






The mysterious benedict society:





Thank you Newtons for getting me hooked on this series. it's one of my favorites. the quirk mysteries. Oh you guys better read this book, it's awesome!












Nancy Drew Mysteries!
It's a classic series. I really enjoyed these.

If you're really into romance kinda thing I would suggest:
Life of faith girls series, It's like american girl only christian and the books are a bit better written. And for a bit more mature audiences.

The fairest beauty:


Another series. These are Christian teen romance novels. These stories also have some action in them. I actually enjoyed these ones.















Now. Nonfiction.

The Bible! Although I think you all already know what book that is! It's the best of them all!

I kissed dating goodbye, it's a good book on purity. I would recommend it for everyone.

Do Hard Things, it's a good inspirational book. Also recommend this one for everyone.

7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens, Another good one.


Thanks guys! Hope you enjoyed this list and maybe found some new books to read.
Audios Amigos,
Randomly Brainy!

No comments:

Post a Comment