Sunday, December 21, 2014

The Hobbit Battle of the Five Armies

So I watched the new hobbit. It was amazing. I didn't think it would be too great. I was wrong. It was amazing. There were a lot of mental and physical obstacles they had to overcome, making it more than just pure action and adventure. The plot was great. The characters were excellent . (So much character growth) they had a lot of fantastic elements. The scenery was remarkable. The orcs were way better than the previous hobbit movies. (They didn't look like cartoons). I thought they wrapped up the whole love triangle very well. It actually made the movie even better! This being the last movie of the Tolkien books was very sad. Although they ended it splendidly. It was so sad too. I am going crazy over this movie! If you haven't seen this movie yet....GO WATCH IT!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment