Monday, April 20, 2015

Christmas Lights

I love Christmas lights. I currently have some hanging in my room. VvVvVvV 

The reason I love Christmas lights is because they make me feel like I'm in a fairy tale. 
That I'm surrounded by fairies. Or floating among the stars. That I'm flying to never land. That time stands still. That it's Christmas. ;)
That I'm having some little adventure of my own. 
Every time I plug them in they instantly illuminate the room. Like they're just rushing to see me. To see what adventure we'll have today.
 It makes me feel like a little kid. Using my imagination in a high-tech world. 
I can just forget about school and work and life and loud brothers and just sit there in peace. Just me and my thoughts. 



PS So I know this was kind of a random post but I really had no idea what to write about. If you guys could comment with an idea for a blog post that would just make my day. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment