Thursday, April 23, 2015

Home

Home is where the heart is. I'm sure you've heard that phrase. 
Do you think it's true? 
I do. 
Aside from my actual home (and where my family is) there are two places that I feel like home at. My dance studio is the first one. To me it's one of the best places in the world. The second place is with my friends. Because I really love you guys a ton! Guess what, these places are where my heart is at. 

Home can be anywhere you make it. Home is not just a thing. 
I believe it's a state of being. Just like love. That's why you say things like "I'm at home, I am home, etc." 
I think that being home means being with or doing something that you love. Feeling loved and free and accepted and safe all at the same time. 
It's so much more than wood and paint and all that other stuff. It's more than where you sleep at night or where you keep your things. 
Home is so much more than we make it out to be. 
It's so much more beautiful and complex and amazing than we think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment