Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Information That May Be Useful

 For I know the plans I have for you declares The Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future. 

I like change. I like doing different activities, different jobs, having a different routine. But I also hate change. Especially when it applies to things like my home or friends. Things that really matter to me. You know, I hate it so much that once, my mom said she was going to change the placement of a decoration in our house. I hate this decoration too. It's a creepy deer head. Painted white. Looks like a weeping angel animal in my opinion. But anyways, my mom was going to put it in her room, rather than keep it in the living room, and I got so upset at this. Because I liked it exactly where it was. It just belonged there. 

So, I am not coming back to Thursday Classes next year. So,
I know I will still see you ,but not nearly as often. I still have time before saying farewell, but I felt inspiration to write a blog post now so, here you go!
Now I just have to give a little speech to you all:
It's been great seeing you guys every Thursday. I've loved sitting through long classes with you guys. Having jam sessions. Practicing dances. Going to the homeschool balls. Camping trips, ultimate frisbee, snowball fights, movies, card games, sports camp, food pantry, banquets, the list goes on and on. I just want you guys to know that I will never forget these moments, I hope you don't either. I hope you never forget. I also hope that we always stay in touch. I've lost friends before. I don't want that to happen again. I've seen people say they'd be best friends forever and then forget each other after a couple of years. I want us to always remember each other. You are all like family to me. You are the best friends anyone could ask for. You are some of the closest friends I've ever had. Thanks for the great memories. I know it's not goodbye for good. But it sure won't be like it was before. It's changed. But let's not call it goodbye, let's just call it.......See ya later alligator! (Obviously I'm being a bit dramatic, but I felt like writing something really.....sad, so yeah.)

Okay, so now that I have that out, to finish off this blog post I just want to say that God knows what he's doing in our lives. He's had them mapped out since before we were born! That doesn't mean we will always like what happens, but it does mean that we can always trust God to pull us through. To work it all out for good. Even those pesky changes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment